Before you continue reading , you notice the error code red title : only use this solution if you are getting an error with the same code , BUT NO. And seriously, different codes represent various errors , and each requiring a different solution.
This error occurs in some tablets and smartphones with Android 4 when trying to download applications from the Google Play Store for the first time , that is, is a configuration fault the equipment manufacturer , and is an error that does not say much , " was it was an error retrieving information from server. [ RPC: S -5 : AEC -0 ] " .
Usually this happens in tablets of low-medium range ( which cost less than $ 300 :)) . Some of these brands: Soyo , Kelyx , Prolink , EuroCase , FunTek , Nogapad , Titan , among others. But the messages I was getting, it seems that the same is observed in some smartphones with Android 4 also .
This problem has a fairly simple solution that recommended in the forum ... and Google is for both tablets and smartphones. By stopping the Google Services Framework and clear data that the tablet has cached . Then reboot and it should reset the data of the various Google services ( Google Talk, Google Play Store , Google Maps, etc) and may be updated and run smoothly.
And since this issue downloads from Google Play Store is quite common , we reproduce here this tutorial with the steps we clean the Google Services Framework :
1) To enter the menu "Settings" . One way is through the Settings icon which is often present in the home screen of the tablet. Another way is through the three dots icon in the status bar that is also present in some models.
ü2) they click the icon of the three points will see a box in which options should I choose "Manage Applications " and then jump to instruction 4 .
3) While those pulsed icon "Settings" will access the main menu System Settings and then must choose " Applications " and then the tab "All" , so as to see all that are installed on the tablet.
4) Now you must find the " Google Services Framework " app and touch .
5 ) This opens a screen showing us several options. You have to play that says " Force stop " . The system will ask if you really want to force stop the application , to which we will touch "OK" precisely because we want to stop.
6) Now that the application is stopped, touch the " Clear data " option ... Again we asked if you want to, and again choose " OK " to delete the blessed data that are blocking the proper functioning of our brand new device.
7) Now turn off the tablet holding the home button until the shutdown menu appears . Then turn to turn , entered the Google Play Store and now I can download all the applications you want.
If you served here dale LIKE or leave me your comments below .
If you did not serve well, as you may have done wrong or steps have a different error Android.