Sometimes it is beneficial to change the configuration of the touch panel. Here are the steps to change or adjust the touch pad settings on your computer.
Note: The touchpad drivers must be installed to enter the Mouse Properties settings used by the touch panel.
To view or change the configuration of the touch panel:
- In the Start menu in Windows ®, click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound.
Note: If you do not see Hardware and Sound, in the upper left of the Control Panel window, use the dropdown menu to select View by Category.
- In the Windows Hardware and Sound, click Mouse.
- In the Mouse Properties window, click the Device Setup appendix and click the Settings button.
- To change a setting, click the + next to the setting you want to change and modify the settings.
- To save changes click Apply and then OK to close the dialog box.