Google Play error 907
I tried to install the application from the store Google Play, but because of the insecure Internet connection application is downloaded. If you try to re-install the application pops up an error 907. What can be done to overcome this situation?
The reason for the error 907 may be due to a memory overflow device (if it is necessary to try to remove unneeded applications or data), or because of an error and the data cache Google Play.
To correct the error cache, do the following:
- Go to the main menu of the smartphone.
- Select Settings (Settings).
- Go to the Application Manager (Application Manager).
Android Settings Application Manager
- Select the "Loaded" (All).
- Locate the application Google Play. Click on Google Play, to open it up.
- Now clear the cache (clear the cache).
- Android Google Play clear cache
After that, the problem should disappear. If you download the app through Google Play still does not work, repeat steps 1..5 and 6 step and try to clear data (clear data).
Android Google Play clear data
It is also sometimes helps to restart (shutdown and startup) smartphone.
Last resort to correct errors - Reset smartphone to factory default settings. Warning: Make a backup before discharging all of their documents, data and photos.
How to reset
Go to Settings (Settings), select "Backup and Reset" (Back up and reset) -> reset to factory settings (Factory data reset).