One of the most common errors when you try to download applications from the Android store, or from the Google Play Store, the error is 905, which prevents precisely to download the applications in your phone and that can happen with any model of Android smartphone, then various Samsung Galaxy, LG, HTC, Sony, Asus, ..
If it appeared the 'Error 905 when you were trying to download or install an application from Google Play and has blocked the continuation and made it impossible to complete the download or installation, then below you can find the solution to solve the problem:
- Go into Settings Android phone (the menu where there are all applications tap the Settings icon)
- From the Settings screen, scroll down until you find the Applications item.
- Select "Manage applications" or "Application Manager" (depending on the model's voice may change) from the list of applications and select "Google Play Store" or "Play Store".
- Once you open the settings screen of the Google Play Store, click the "Uninstall Updates."
- At this point the Google Play Store will return to a previous version and 99% work again.
When you restart the Google Play Store will be downloaded automatically updates to a newer version of Google Play.
Finished this process, try downloading and installing the application, but if after applying this procedure should still introduce the issue of 'error 905, then I recommend you contact the Google Play support and assistance with this error.