How To Remove The WhatsApp Microphone In Android
- To deactivate the microphone in Whatsapp is simple if you know how to do it, do not worry in a few simple steps you can deactivate it very easily. The first thing we should do is go to "Settings" of the phone.
- Once inside we look for the section of "Applications" this can vary from one device to another, in my case I have Android 8.1 Oreo I give it where it says "Applications And Notifications".
- Within this section we have to find the WhatsApp application. Once located, we enter inside.
- Now we will see a series of options, to which we are interested to disconnect the microphone in WhatsApp is "Permissions", click on it.
- Now we will see several permissions we will have to have the microphone activated.
Disable The WhatsApp Microphone
- As simple as going to "Microphone" and disconnecting it.
- Now if we go to WhatsApp and click on the microphone it will ask us again to accept the permission, this is an unequivocal sign that it is deactivated.
- Well if you have had problems to deactivate the microphone in WhatsApp you can always leave me a comment, I promise to answer. Thank you for your visit and I hope you share this tutorial with your social networks, thank you very much.