Guide to install iOS 10 beta without being developer
In this tutorial we will teach you how to install iOS 10 beta on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch compatible (You can check the full list of compatible devices above) without being developer and directly from the device itself.
The process is quite simple, we just have to:
- Access this link through Safari.
- Select the download button above right.
- Then click on usenet.
- At this point we select the device where you want to save the profile, in this case the iPhone (This only occurs on devices that have linked an Apple Watch).
- Then we will follow the steps for installing the certificate.
- When we requested, enter the password for locking the device.
- Us requesting restart iPhone or iPad message appears.
- Then we unlock the device and go to Settings> Software Update.
- We'll see how the automatic download of iOS 10 beta begins, if not automatically begins you can click on Download and install.
- After the download can install the first beta version of iOS iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Remember that it takes patience and time, as this installation can take up to half an hour.
iOS compatible devices 10
Before it is important to note that Apple iOS devices that are compatible with the latest version of software Californian firm are:
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 6s Plus
iPad Air 2
iPad Mini 2
iPad Mini 3
iPad Mini 4
6G iPod touch