To turn the touch panel, press and hold the Fn key and press the F7 key on the keyboard once. A message or icon appears on the touchscreen indicating whether the unit is on or off screen.
If this does not work, remove the driver in Device Manager and restart the computer to allow Windows to reinstall the device.
To remove the driver from the touch panel:
- Click Start and then Control Panel
- If available, click Switch to Classic View
- Double-click System
- Click the Hardware appendix.
- Click Device Manager.
- Locate the Mice and other pointing devices in the list and click +.
- Double-click the device under Mice and other pointing devices.
- Click Drivers appendix.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Restart the computer.
- Microsoft Windows will detect and reinstall the driver for the touch panel.