Google Play Store is a digital distribution platform for Android apps, which generates millions of downloads, which are the ones that each user will later use on their Smartphone. Google Play Store has become so indispensable to the life of each person that an error in the system would simply create chaos. This platform was launched on the market in 2008 and since then, it has been catapulted as one of the most used download platforms until then.
Unfortunately, every virtual system at some point has a failure and in the Google Play Store, one of the most common that users have registered is error 963. This error is generated just when you are downloading an application, which prevents you from being able to download it by complete generating your mobile to restart or the application to cancel. Here at Celulares.pro we are going to help you solve this problem so that you can continue downloading the apps that you like the most.
What is error 963 in Google Play Store
This error is very frequent in Google Play Store, specifically in those Chinese mobiles or those that have a modified ROM. This error is generated just when we are downloading any application, just when it is about to reach 100% it is canceled or causes the phone to restart, preventing the download from completing.
Many times, telephone companies in search of being able to have a multilanguage system make modifications to the Google Play Store and that generates problems, which perhaps at first they do not feel, but at some point they will manifest it and that happens with error 963. Also the cache of the application, can generate this problem, or when we save the applications in external memory.
Another cause that can generate error 963 is the Bugs in the Google Play Store and this occurs when we recently updated the application. In itself, there is not a single specific cause that can cause this error to manifest, nor, I must mention it, there is only one solution to this problem, so we are going to indicate some ways to solve this problem and in that way you will be able to download again the apps of your preference.
How to fix error 963 in Google Play Store
As we mentioned before, there is no single alternative to end this error, and here we are going to mention those alternatives so that you can use your Google Play Store download again.
Clear the Application Cache
Frequently, applications create temporary files that are not completely cleaned from your mobile and that are the ones that can generate certain conflicts in other applications. To solve this problem, you must clean the cache, following these steps:
- You should go to settings on your cell phone.
- Then, access applications or you can also see it as application administrator .
- When you open it you will see that on your upper left side it says all , there you will locate the Google Play Store , to make this step faster, you can help you with the search engine.
- Press on Google Play Store
- Then go to Storage
- And finally clear data or cache .
- Enter the Google Play Store again and try again to download the app that you could not download.
Remove SD Card
Failures in the SD card can generate error 963 in the Google Play Store, so to extract it safely and verify if this is who is generating the error, you must do the following:
- Go to settings
- Search Storage
- Safely disable SD Card
- Restart your cell phone
- Wait about 10 seconds before turning it on again
- Turn on your device and wait for the action to complete and see your desktop
- Go to Google Play Store and try to download the app that you couldn't download
- If the problem was solved, activate the SD card:
- Go to settings
- Then go to storage
- Activate SD Card
- If when activating the SD card the error persists, move all the applications that you had on the SD card to the internal memory of the phone, as follows:
- Go to Settings
- Then go to Applications
- Click on All
- Change the apps you had on the SD card to Internal Storage.
Remove updates from Google Play Store
It is possible that the error 963 in the Google Play Store has appeared in an update of the Google Play Store, for this, you must go back to the previous version, and you can do it as follows:
- Go to Settings
- Search Applications
- Press Deactivate and the latest update will be automatically uninstalled.
- Press Enable Now
- Go back to Google Play Store and try to download the application that generated the error.
If you have followed each of these solutions to the letter, you are going to solve the error 963 in the Google Play Store, so enjoy being able to download each of the apps of your preference again.