The vast majority of users who have an Android phone use the Google Play Store service to download their favorite applications. However, some unexpected inconvenience may occur when downloading, such as Google Play Store error has stopped .
If you are one of the users who has had this problem, don't worry, because in this article we will provide you with all the information you need to solve this error. We invite you to stay with us.
Origin of the error "Google Play Store has stopped"
Before solving this problem it is important that you know the possible causes that originate it. It is produced by various factors. Although the most common among users is a failure with the application cache data.
Note: The cache data, or cache memory, is a storage area, whose objective is to save information that is frequently used to retrieve it at a faster speed.
Commonly this message appears when you are trying to search for an application in the store. When this is the case, the application closes suddenly.
Solution to the error "Google Play Store has stopped"
You will be happy to know that there are several methods to solve this problem, they are easy, fast and effective.
Clearing cache data from Google Play Store
This method consists of deleting the cache of the Google Play Store from your phone, for this:
- Access Settings (Configuration on some phones)
- Within settings, go to the Applications section
- In it, look for the All applications section
- Once there, search for the Google Play Store application and access its settings
- Then tap on wipe data and wipe cache options
- Finally, restart the phone, that is, turn it off and on
Once you have done this, the error will automatically disappear.
Deleting cache data from the "Downloads" application
In case the error persists, try this other alternative:
- Go to Settings > Applications > All applications
- Once there, find the Downloads app and Download manager
- In the settings of both applications, clear the data and cache
- To finish, restart your phone
As you have seen, it is not necessary to seek help from professionals or experts to solve the error Google Play Store has stopped . Thanks to the methods described above, you will be able to solve this error and download your favorite applications without any difficulties, it is hoped that this information will be useful to you.