Instagram is one of the most used social networks worldwide, there are already thousands of people who use it to communicate with their family, friends and even with their favorite stars. This platform can only be used on any mobile device as well as a computer, but only through the app on our phone can we upload our photos, videos and stories.
Many times we get photos or videos that capture our desires and we want them, but we don't know how to do it. If you want to learn how to download your favorite photos and videos on Instagram , here at Celulares.pro we will teach you how to do it.
Way to download images or videos on Instagram
Certainly, Instagram does not allow downloading photos or videos in an easy way, but despite this, there are many ways to download images or videos on Instagram, some can be done through an application and others, you simply have to follow some simple steps to do what. Next, we teach you how to do them.
Download images to Instagram with a screenshot
The easiest way to capture an image on Instagram is through a Screenshot, for this, you must do the following:
- Have on hand the image you want to download.
- Take a screenshot with your mobile, according to the cell phone capture specifications you have, since all the ways are not the same.
- Open your gallery and configure it to remove the surplus.
- Save the edited image.
Download Instagram Images by changing the URL
This is a way to download photos on Instagram without having to use any type of program, for this you must follow these simple steps:
- You will enter Instagram as you commonly do, but this time from your PC.
- Select the photo or photos you want and you will right-click to send that image to a new window.
- In the address bar you will see a URL similar to this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BSmY7Jujpg2/
- In order to download the image, you are going to add the following: media /? Size = l in the main URL of the photo you want to download. The link would be as follows https://www.instagram.com/p/BSmY7Jujpg2/media/?size=l.
- Then, to download the image from Instagram on PC, just right-click on it and press "Save Image As." To view it, go to the place where you left it, either desktop or any folder you have.
How to download videos from Instagram?
There are ways to download videos from Instagram , although the platform tells you that it cannot be done, here we are going to leave you the different ways in which you can achieve it:
Create the browser extension
With this option you can download the videos from Instagram without problems and to do so, you have to follow these steps:
- Add the Video Downloader Professional extension in the Chrome Web Store
- You give add to Chrome and in this way you will have the extension downloading to your PC.
- Next, you must enter Instagram and select the video you want to download.
- You must click on the video, you will see that in the upper right and you will see the green arrow pointing down.
- You must click Download and so the video begins to download.
Without programs: Use Savedeo
We can define Savedeo as a portal or website which provides us with the service of downloading videos from various platforms / social networks, Instagram is within them. This is one of the easiest ways to use, with this option, you will be able to download the video without many setbacks, for this you must follow the following instructions:
- Access the profile where you want to download the video.
- Right-click and you are going to select open link in a new tab.
- You are going to see above the URL of the video you want to download like this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BaQbdjPBp40/, copy it.
- Go to the Savedeo site, paste the URL and click Download.
- The size and format of the video will appear, again click on Download.
- Then a new window will open where you will click on the save icon and in this way you will have already saved your video.
- You can go to the download folder and there, you will find your video completely downloaded.
Downloading videos or images is easier now
With these options you will already have the opportunity to enjoy the best photos and videos without having to choose to have an application on your mobile.