- We turn off the smartphone;
- Hold down the Volume Up + power button simultaneously. Release them only when we see the Huawei logo appear on the screen.
- The phone in this way will start in Recovery mode. Through the volume keys we can navigate in the menu up to the item "wipe data / factory reset";
- Press the power button to confirm the item and access the submenu;
- We select and confirm once again "wipe data / factory reset";
- Reset operations will start;
- At the end of the operation, we select and confirm the "restart the system now" option;
- The smartphone will reboot and you can enjoy your phone as if it had just come out of its sales box!
The game is done! Now you just have to enjoy your new Huawei Honor 10!