Ever you wanted to make a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime? The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, like any other Android smartphone operating system, has an option that lets you save an image content you see on the screen. In this way, you can save from a conversation WhatsApp to a Facebook message, to any other type of content you have open on the screen.
To make a screenshot on the Galaxy Grand Prime (also known as making a screenshot) do not need to install any application, as your own smart phone has the option to make the capture of the screen. The procedure to make a screenshot in this smartphone from Samsung is as follows:
1. - The first thing you have to do is unlock the screen (ie, having the mobile with display) and navigate to the application or content you want to appear in the screenshot (for example, if you want to save a WhatsApp conversation have to open the application and then open the conversation). At the end of the day, the screenshot will save exactly what you are seeing on the screen.
2. - Now comes the Most Important part of the process. You have to hold down Both the Home button (the button Make screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Central located below the screen) and the button (the button is located on the right side). Hold down Both buttons for a few seconds, and see an animation Appears (the side will illuminate with a white line and even, May you hear the sound of a photograph) on the screen to confirm the catch You That has-been successful.
3. - Now only remains to open the screenshot we just to confirm that we have carried out the procedure correctly. To do this, we have two options:
- 1. Immediately after making the catch, we see that in the notification center (at the top of the screen) a message of "Saving instant ..." (or similar) appears to us. If we open the notification center, we will see a notification with the name "saved screen capture" and if we click on it we can access the image just immortalize our screen.
- 2. We also have the possibility of finding our screenshots from the application "Gallery", where all catches have done so far they will be organized in a folder named "Screenshots" (or similar).