How to share screen on FaceTime via iPhone and iPad
Very well, after the necessary premises made in the previous paragraph, we can go and see how to simply share the screen with FaceTime on our iPhone or iPad .
Here's how to do it:
- Start FaceTime by tapping on its icon;
- Select the New FaceTime Call option ;
- Press on the contact (s) of your interest;
- Press the FaceTime button and wait for the response from people;
- You are now ready to activate your screen sharing ;
- Press on the little man icon and a rectangle ;
- Select the Share my screen option from the menu that opens.
From now on, everything you see from your iPhone or iPad screen, (excluding any notifications), is shown in the FaceTime call and will be visible to all participants.