Starting your Windows Surface Tablet in Safe Mode allows you to solve almost any slowdown or freeze problem.
From this mode, you can easily remove malicious software or viruses that slow down your device.
Even on the Tablet Surface with Windows RT it is possible to access safe mode like any computer with Windows 8, let's see how to do it .
Steps to start your Surface tablet in safe mode:
- Swipe to the right edge of the Surface tablet to access the Charms bar, then tap “Settings” .
- Tap "Change PC settings."
- Tap “General” under PC Settings on the left side of the screen.
- Tap “Restart Now” under Advanced Startup on the right side of the screen to restart the Surface tablet.
- Tap "Troubleshoot" and then "Startup Settings."
- Tap “Restart” to restart the device.
- Tap “Safe Mode” to start the Tablet in Safe Mode.