I can not connect to the internet, what happens?
Sometimes when you use a wireless network with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you may find the following problems:
- Can not locate or join a nearby Wi-Fi network.
- The power of Wi-Fi signal is low or weak.
- No connection to the Wi-Fi network but can not access the Internet.
- Tap Settings> Wi-Fi; disables Wi-Fi and then reactivate.
- Check if you're inside of range of your router or Wi-Fi base station.
- Make sure the Wi-Fi router and cable modem / ADSL are plugged in and turned on.
- Check if other devices (eg laptops) can connect to the Wi-Fi network and access the Internet properly.
- Upgrade the Wi-Fi router with the latest firmware
- Restart your iOS device.