I have read as:
· OUTDOOR: S5> IgG3> Z2
DISPLAY: 5.5 '' 2K IgG3 (even if this causes more power than the S5, please
roughly 10% less autonomy), and 1080p the 5.1 '' of S5 and 5.2 '' the Z2
· CAMERA: S5 and Z2 similar> IgG3
· Autonomy: Z2 (no removable battery)> S5 (Battery removable)> IgG3 (Battery removable)
· RAM: S5 and IgG3 have 2GB and 3GB Z3 has
· DESIGN: S5 much as perhaps the most beautiful sight that the Z2 g3.
· PROTECTIONS: IgG3 not, s5 if z2 yes, but despite this I would not mess
with a mobile water, as it has been several cases that break and not covered by warranty.
· MATERIALS: Z2> IgG3 and S5
ADDITIONAL DATA: As I read in the forum HTCMania the lg g3 has problems
lag, and heating (for now, although I have also seen that several users say
this is improving).
So I recommend in this case or z2 or the s5.
However the IgG3 is a great terminal, and if you want because you have seemed
nice go for the fearless, in these ranges usually disappoint either.
I if I were to get wet, would catch s5, for two reasons:
1) Because it is more compact than z2, when sony have stoop a bit these frameworks
2) On the software, I like visually than the Z2
A greeting. (Do not know if I was wrong about something, but if so, that a colleague correct!)