Manufacturers have begun to send the update to Android 5.0 Lollipop its main devices and as expected, Google has not been slow to offer the new version of its operating system to their devices Nexus. Obviously not talking about a beta version or evidence, but the final version brings all Material Design changes and new applications of Google.
During last night the Mountain View liberated the ac actualization OTA (Over The Air) Android Lollipop for smartphones and tablet Nexus, but of course, has not yet reached all devices in the company -recodemos that such processes are done in phases, so not all Nexus 5, Nexus 7 or Nexus 10 will be notified alike -. Moreover, the new Nexus Nexus 6 and 9, which unfortunately still not available in our country will also receive an update that will introduce some improvements regarding the accompanying commercial release version.
Do not wait and install Android 5.0 and Lollipop on your Nexus
And if you do not want to wait any longer? Well thanks to Google you can download and OS images and install them on our devices via this link . Of course, this method will lose all the information we have on it. To do this we must:
1. Download and unzip the image corresponding to our Nexus Factory and copy it to the directory where you have installed the Android SDK on your computer, Android SDK / platform-tools
2. In the Nexus, go to Settings> Developer options. Activate them if they are disabled in the upper right corner, and then enable USB Debugging.
3. Turn off the Nexus and starts in bootloader mode by pressing the up and down volume and power button.
4. When the menu loads, plug in the computer Nexus.
5. On your computer, run the command window, called Terminal in Windows.
6. In the command window type "flash-all.bat" without quotes if your computer is a Windows.
Being a fairly complicated process and, if not be in a hurry, it is best to wait until the update is notified on our device . For now the Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 have their ration Lollipop though hopefully in a few days also reach other terminals as the Nexus 4.