STEPS TO MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR DEVICE WITH APPLE ITUNES TOP 11 O
1) If you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod is sure to have installed on your computer's iTunes program is Apple's software to manage the device from the PC. To upgrade to version 11 or higher (or to install it first) can download it directly from Apple's website by clicking on this link and we run it on our desktop or laptop (if the operating system of our pc is Windows 7 or 8 will need to run the installer as Administrator, using the right mouse button and not the left button).
2) It is also sure that we have an iTunes Store account (or Apple ID) which is what we use to download applications. If you do not have it we create it from the iTunes program that is installed on the PC or from our team (in the App Store application, option "Connect", "Create Apple ID").
3) If you have already installed the latest version of iTunes on the PC have to run and connect to the iTunes Store with our Apple ID.
4) Now that we have open iTunes on your PC connect the Apple device (iPhone, iPad or iPod) to your computer. The device must be switched obviously.
5) In this state the iTunes show us the device just connect. But as the interface of iTunes has changed the device will no longer appear in a bar on the left (as in the image of our previous tutorial), but it will hardly be noticeable in the upper right side of the screen as shown in the following image. When the device appears we must press the button anywhere but less in the triangle because if we expel the device and have to re-connect.
6) Once the device is accessed shows us the Summary tab you can see the general details of equipment, including a map of the occupied space. In the central part of the screen will find a section called "Backup" in which we must first verify that the "This computer" (which allow the backup is stored on our computer) and after that is selected will press the "back up now" button.
7) We may display a message asking synchronize applications between the computer and the PC if you have downloaded the applications that are not stored in our iTunes library device. In that case you have to accept the transfer. If no is because the computer and the device are already synchronized message.
8) Finally, we iTunes screen indicates the time that is saved our last backup and on top of that information we are shown a button to restore it when needed.