How to solve android pattern lock problem
A very common mistake is to forget when we use Android pattern unlock screen, gesture to do with your finger to unlock the phone. This feature is very well to prevent anyone see us moving without permission but what if we forget what was the parameter?
There are two ways to solve a problem with unlock pattern in Android but depending on the version of android could result in the loss of data we had on the mobile but not those of the microSD card in the event that we use to store things like photographs, videos and the like. On the other hand, if we have a gmail account we should have a backup in the cloud contacts, emails and more.
This method is functional when we know the pattern but someone has entered wrong several times and we are now asking is google account. And it is the password for this account what we have.
- Create a new Gmail account on the PC.
- We call from another number to your mobile.
- We took down and press the Home key mobile.
- Turn the wifi if it is turned off.
- Go to Settings -> Security and disable the unlock pattern. IF we know not to use the second option.
- Go to Settings -> Sync and add Gmail account just create us on the PC.
- Turn the wireless.
- We turn it on and enter the new Google Account
This method is only valid in some older versions of Android, so it is possible that the newer phones do not work. If this is the case should go to the Storage menu -> Factory data reset. This will erase everything we have on the mobile but would solve the problem.
This method is harmful with mobile data, but is the only option if reuse method one has not worked. Just do not erase what you have in the microSD.
- Turn the wireless.
- Turn in recovery mode (by pressing the Volume Up, Home and Power at a time. If the phone has physical keys to call and hang need to press green call key, Home and on at a time).
- many options appear in a new menu (to move do with the volume keys).
- We chose the WIPE DATA / FACTORY RESET option.
- When you finished choose the option REBOOT SYSTEM NOW.
- This will format the phone and left as it left the factory.
As we say the second option is how to format a PC, we lose everything we did not have stored on your microSD.