1) We must enter the menu "System Settings " . There are two ways: the first is through the Settings icon that is sometimes present in the home screen of the tablet (as in Prolink ), the second is through the three dots icon in the status bar . Anyway what matters is that you enter the menu .
2) To those who struck the icon of the three points in a table of options which should I choose " Manage Applications" and then you have to pass them appear instruction 4 .
3) In contrast to pulsed on the icon "Settings" will be shown them the main menu System Settings and it should first choose "Applications " and then the tab " All " so they can see all the applications that are installed on the tablet.
4) From here the steps are the same for everyone. You have to locate the " Google Services Framework " application and press it .
5) On the next screen we will show several buttons, then press the containing the " Force stop " option.
6) For safety the system will ask if you really want to force stop the application informing us that if we do the application may not operate correctly, precisely because we want to stop is not working properly choose " OK."
7) Now the application is stopped. At this point press the " Clear Data " option.
8) Again we are asked by security if we do this, and blah blah blah , again choose " OK " to delete those blessed data that are doing that we can not download anything from the Play Store.
9) That's it. Now turn off the tablet, return it to light , entered the Google Play Store and we can download the applications you want.