How to uninstall applications in Windows 10
With the arrival of the newest operating system from Microsoft, Windows 10, it comes to light a number of intuitive features waiting to be explored, such as the ability to configure the start menu and quick uninstalling applications. But for all that you wonder if there is an easier way to uninstall applications in Windows 10, here we bring you a quick guide on how to do it without problems. You will be able to do it in several ways: using the keyboard, using the mouse or sliding your finger on the screen.
Using the keyboard
- Open the Start menu by pressing the key of Windows (the one with the logo of the company, usually located between the Control and Alt keys) or click the Home icon on the screen.
- On the home screen , press and hold the icon of the application you want to uninstall.
- Click on the points that are in the lower right corner of your screen, then select "More Options" and finally click
Using the mouse or trackpad
As an alternative, if you're using a mouse or trackpad instead of a keyboard, then you have it even easier. Simply right-click on the application icon and select uninstall.
One thing to note: some native applications, and applications that belong to the system can not be uninstalled, and therefore no uninstall option will appear in the menu, when you have done right click on the icon for that particular application in the start menu.
Sliding your finger on the screen
- Simply slide your finger from the right of the screen and click on "settings"
- Select "System" and tap the option of "applications and features." Note: You can also sort the applications by size, name or date of installation.
- Finally, select the application you want to uninstall from the displayed list, then tap it or click on the "uninstall".
- Moreover, you can also control the optional features from the application menu and features.