Do you has happened or is happening to you is not you update Google Chrome ? If so, you must first explain that this may be due to several factors. Often it can be'Por because of some ill-intentioned software that you disabled. But anyway, it is for whatever reason I will tell you a little trick to enable updates of this magnificent web browser again.
But before moving to the instructions let me say that the current version at the time of writing this article is 38.0.2125.111 m bone, if for example you have the version 36.0.1985.143 m can consider that your version of Google Chrome is obsolete.
How do I look?
Well it is very simple, just click the button 'Customize and control Google Chrome'. It is the button top right have three horizontal gray stripes.
From the menu that pops have to choose the option that says' About Google Chrome '.
If you a message below the version that says' appears The administrator has disabled updates ', follow the instructions which I quote below:
Remove update policies Google Chrome
The problem which is not updated is why the current upgrade policies are not compatible with the new version of Chrome, so what we do is delete those policies and go.
- Click on the button Start Windows.
- Click Run ...
- Type ' regedit 'in the boz Open: and click on OK .
- Locate the folder HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE and click to deploy.
- Locate the folder SOFTWARE and open it.
- Open the folder Policies .
- Open the folder Google .
- Locate the folder Chrome , click with the right mouse button on it and the context menu that appears select Remove .
- You can close the Registry Editor window.
Wing spent second stage:
- Download the latest version of Chrome from here .
- Close Google Chrome if you were still open.
- Install the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Once completed open Google Chrome and checks the version of your browser. If you have not changed wait a couple of minutes (not all teams are equally fast). You should leave now saying a button to update the browser is required to restart .
- Tap on the Reset button. The browser automatically closes and reopens in the last existing version.
And that's it, we have solved the problem. I hope you can help.