Wireless transmission protocols
For the specific case of the BGH brand , both the models based on Linux and those based on Android TV , incorporate the Miracast and Google Cast protocol respectively.
In the first case, the function related to Miracast is called AnyView Cast , while in the second case, that is, in Android TV, it is simply the Chromecast integrated function .
In both cases, the transmission from the Android cell phone screen to the BGH TV is very simple. We show you the way to do it.
How to see the full screen of the cell phone on a BGH Linux TV
- Use your remote control to enter the main menu of the TV.
- Then select Anyview Cast .
- Now, go to your Android cell phone and display the notification panel.
- Then select Cast Screen (Smart View on Samsung Phones)
- To finish, wait for both devices to connect.
How to see the full screen of the cell phone on BGH Android TV
- Turn on your BGH Smart TV and verify that it is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the Android phone or tablet.
- Now, go to your phone or tablet and open the Google Chrome Cast app .
- In the list of devices that appear on the screen, select the BGH TV you want to connect to.
- To finish, tap Send my screen > Send screen .