we have from Connection and sharing of MIUI 11 or MIUI 12 is to send the image shown on the screen of our Xiaomi smartphone to a computer with Wifi. If our PC does not have Wi-Fi connectivity, this function will not work .
To do this, follow the following steps:
- The first thing you should do is connect your laptop or PC to the same Wi-Fi network as your smartphone.
- The second thing is to go to the computer and go to Start
- We look for Configuration> System> Projection on this computer
- In the first drop-down that appears select the option> Available for all
- Now we go to our Xiaomi smartphone and we go to Settings> Connection and sharing> Activate the Cast option
- Now our Xiaomi smartphone will start to search for devices connected to the same Wifi network in which it can transmit its screen
- In our Xiaomi smartphone we select the computer as the device to which we want to send the image of our screen.
- Once they have been successfully connected, the screen of our phone will be displayed on the PC. Meanwhile, a transmission icon will appear in the upper left corner of the screen on our phone and we will have completed all the steps to share the screen of our Xiaomi smartphone on the computer.
- Note: These mentioned steps are based on the configuration of a computer with the Windows 10 operating system. Depending on the operating system, these steps may vary.