1. Go to the Settings - Applications - All.
2. Consistently to "Google Play Market", "Google Services Framework" and "Services Google Play" perform the following steps: stop, delete data, delete the update.
3. Go to Settings - Accounts - Google, then - in the sync settings account and remove the check mark from all items.
5. Do not run other applications, go to Settings - Accounts - Google and shall tick again. You may receive a synchronization error. We do not pay attention.
6. Again reboot.
7. Congratulations, Google Play function again. The first launch of an upgrade or install the application can be long, then everything will be fine.