Google Play is the most important Android store since through it you can get all the applications you want to have on your phone. But it is updated from time to time to the latest version so that you can also enjoy the updates that each app you have offers you.
If your Google Play does not update on its own, you will have certain limitations, so it is necessary that this store is always up to date. You must know that the update procedure is not the same as that of a normal application, so you must follow a series of steps to be able to have not only your store up to date, but also to enjoy the benefits that this brings. So at Celulares.pro, we are going to teach you the different ways you can have Google Play updated .
Steps to update Google Play Services
In order to have your Google Play updated, the first thing you have to do is check what is the latest update that the store offered, although it usually updates itself automatically, there are times when it does not. To verify if your store is updated to the latest version you must do the following:
- Go to "Settings"
- Enter "Applications"
- Go to "Google Play Store" and click on the icon
- In the final part, you will be able to see the version that you have and you must compare it with the data that you had previously searched to know if it is the last option.
If by completing these steps you realize that you do not have the latest version, then we will give you a series of options so that you have your Google Play Service updated .
Force update via Google Play Store
This option very few people know, since it is not something that everyone says it can be done, but here we bring you the option, to be able to do it, you must follow these simple steps:
- Go to "Google Play Store"
- Head to Settings from the drop-down menu at the top left of the store.
- Click on the settings icon.
- In the final part of the configuration, you will see what the Play Store version says and by clicking on that icon you will see that it starts to update automatically.
- Finally, you will see that you will get a pop-up window that will say your Play Store was updated correctly .
Downgrade Google Play Service to get the latest version
It is possible that you have encountered an error in the system and for the following reasons, you have not been able to obtain the latest version. This always has to do with facing a corrupt system and this happens if you installed an earlier version that has not been signed by Google, which prevents you from having the latest versions.
But you do not have to worry, because this also has a solution, for this you will follow these steps:
- Go to "Settings"
- Search for "Applications"
- Search for " Google Play Store " and press on it.
- Go to "Storage" and press the "Clear Cache" and "Clear Data"
In this way, you will have the oldest Google Play Store and in a few minutes, the app itself will start updating until it reaches the latest version.
Enjoy the benefits of updated Google Play Services
With these methods that we have mentioned, you will be able to have your Google Play Service completely updated so that you can enjoy your favorite apps.