If you own a device from the Apple company, you will surely love originality in its functions and design. You may think that the incredible advancement of the company has allowed you to enjoy the operation of your phone. Surely you are waiting with great interest for the launch of the next device .
Now, some of the options of an iPhone, iPad or other iOS product may be different from those of Android. And while it's just what we love, if you're used to the other operating system, it can be confusing . Even in tasks as simple as taking a screenshot, because everything is absolutely different.
Even, depending on the model, your iPhone device can change its command to take “screenshots” . Here we show you how to take a screenshot from your iPhone, depending on the model you have. What are you waiting to discover it?
How to take a screenshot or screenshot from the iPhone?
If you want to save a snippet of conversation, video or just capture a moment you need to take screenshots. Perhaps you have not been able to do it since you acquired a device from the giant Apple . You may have forgotten the command for your iPhone model.
Whatever your case, here we will help you. Below you can discover how to take screenshots from your iPhone, regardless of the model . Some of the commands are also shared with other brand designs. In addition, we show you how to make screenshots from iPad Pro model tablets.
How to take screenshots or screenshots on iPad, iPod touch, iPhone 8 and earlier
In older iPhone models, iPad and iPad touch, the screenshot command was very simple. In fact, it bears a certain resemblance to the one that all Android devices usually have . To make screenshot from these models you just have to:
- Press the top button of the device, on some models, the side button. Press and hold during screen capture.
- Press the start button of the device by clicking, releasing the previously pressed button.
- If the screenshot is taken correctly, its thumbnail will appear on the left and below. If you want to edit it, tap on it, or tap and hold to share. If you prefer to delete it, just slide the thumbnail to the left.
- The screenshot will be saved in the photo gallery , under the album name "screenshots". This folder will be created automatically when taking the first screenshot.
How to take screenshots or screenshots on iPhone X and later
With the arrival of the all-new iPhone X, there was also a change in the command of the screenshots. If you own one of these cutting-edge devices , it is in your best interest to know how to take screenshots now. Just follow the steps that we describe below:
- On the right side of the iPhone, you will see a side button. Hold it down during the screenshot .
- On the left side are the volume buttons on the new iPhone models. Press to click the top volume button .
- Release both buttons. The screenshot must have been done correctly. If so, its thumbnail will appear at the bottom, and on the left of the screen.
- The screenshot can be edited, saved, shared and discarded following the same detailed procedures for iPhone 8 and earlier.
How to take screenshots or screenshots on iPad Pro 11 "and 12.9"
On this tablet model, the command for screenshots also changes. It could be said that it is a combination of both described procedures . You will be amazed at how easy it is and how similar it is to taking screenshots from an Android. Just do the following:
- Locate the top button on the iPad Pro and hold it down.
- Click the side button to increase the volume .
- When you release both, the screenshot is ready, with its thumbnail appearing below and to the left.
- Edit the photo, share it, save it or discard it according to your preference, following the indicated commands.
Take screenshots at all times with your iPhone
Regardless of the iPhone model you have, you can enjoy taking screenshots whenever you want. It should be said that you can use the "screen recording" function to make a video from the screen of any iOS. It's easy to start sharing fun moments with your iPhone, iPad or iPod. Enjoy them to the fullest!