If you suspect that your Samsung Galaxy S10 has a virus, it does not work as fast as before or you need to erase all the information to leave the equipment with the original factory settings, you need to format it.
To format the S10 you have three ways, one is by hard reset , another is from the settings menu and the last one is from speed dial . All methods involve erasing third party data and restoring factory settings.
It is recommended to make a backup or backup beforehand in order to preserve your personal data, and be able to restore them after your mobile is fully operational.
Hard reset (button combination)
Hard reset is a forced formatting method that involves resetting system settings. This action removes all data that is not part of the operating system. This procedure will be useful when the team does not respond in any way or you have forgotten your password. If you do not want to lose any information, you need to make a backup before doing the process.
- Switch off the mobile phone.
- Simultaneously press the volume up + bixby + power buttons.
- Go to the “ wipe data / factory reset ” option with the volume buttons and select the option with the power button .
- Select the "yes" option , this will start the formatting process.
- When the recovery menu reappears, go to the “reboot system now” option and select it .
- Your phone will proceed to format and restart with the factory settings.
All mobiles with Android operating system have the option of formatting through the settings menu. This process involves deleting all personal data from the device. It is important to make a backup of the information to protect it. To format the mobile from the settings menu follow these steps:
- Go to the adjustment or configuration menu of your mobile.
- Then select "General Administration".
- Click on "Reset."
- Locate "Reset to Default Values."
- Finally, select "Reset" and "Delete all".
Your Smartphone will start the formatting process and restart with the factory settings.
Formatting through the speed dial option is a very easy alternative to apply, and it is executed just by dialing a special code. This deletion will not ask you for confirmation, once the code is marked, the data will be deleted immediately .
In order to carry out this process, follow these steps:
- Go to the dialing option and enter the following code: * 2767 * 3855.
- Then dial the # key .
- Call the number and wait for the process to finish.
- The phone will be formatted and will return to the initial factory settings.
The Galaxy S10 arrives with a size of 149.9 x 70.4 x 7.8, 157 grams of weight. Its QHD + Dynamic AMOLED screen is 6.0 inches, it has a resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels and a density of 550 ppi. It is powered by the 2.7 GHz Exynos 9820 octa-core processor, where the Android 9.0 Pie Operating System runs with the ONE UI interface. It has a capacity of 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, expandable up to 512GB per microSD.
The Galaxy S10's main camera is triple, with a 12 MP main sensor with OIS, a 12 MP telephoto with AF, and a 16 MP ultra-wide lens. Its 10 MP front camera. It has a 3400 mAh capacity Lithium ION battery with wireless fast charge and reversible charge to function as a Power bank.