There are various situations that lead to having to restart your mobile device. Either because it behaves slow , freezes or simply because you have memory crowded with files. The best option to solve any of these problems is through a reset of the mobile.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro is a model that can be formatted in various ways, which make the device return to full normality. A reset is a procedure through which the phone values return to their factory state .
This implies that all the files that are stored on the mobile phone are deleted . Therefore, it is necessary to make a backup if you want to protect your data.
Hard reset (button combination)
The hard reset is a forced formatting method with which it is possible to bring the mobile to the factory settings. This procedure deletes all files on the phone. It is useful when you cannot access the equipment configuration. Remember that it is necessary to make a backup of your data to protect it.
- Turn off the mobile .
- Simultaneously press the power and volume down button for a few seconds until the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
- Use the volume up and volume down keys to scroll , go to the “ recovery mode” option . To access just press the power button .
- In the new options menu, select the “wipe cache partition” option , to clear the cache from the Smartphone.
- After a few seconds, you will return to the previous menu, go to "wipe data / factory reset" and access it.
- You will see a list of options with several "No" and a "Yes". Again with the volume key, select "Yes".
- In the new options menu, point to "reboot system now".
The mobile will take a few seconds to restart, when it does, it will be back to its factory settings and it will have optimized the applications that come pre-installed.
From the settings
All mobile devices with an Android operating system have this option, which allows you to format the phone and, thus, return it to its factory settings. This alternative, like the previous one, can erase all the data that you have stored in the internal memory, but it does not erase the data that is stored in the SIM card or the SD card. Remember to make a backup of your data.
- Go to the adjustment or configuration menu of your mobile.
- Then select "General Administration".
- Click on "Reset."
- Locate "Reset to Default Values."
- Finally, select "Reset" and "Delete all".
- The device will take a few minutes to reboot while restoring the default values and optimizing the pre-installed applications.
This option is available on a large number of Samsung brand phones, this is the simplest alternative that exists if you want to reset your mobile since, you only have to insert a special code .
- Enter the speed dial option and enter the following code: * 2767 * 3855 # .
- Then press call and wait for the process to finish.
This process does not ask for confirmation, therefore, you should know that, at the end, it will delete all the files that are stored on the device.
It has a 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920 pixel full HD screen, its weight is 181Gr. Exynos 7870 octa-core 1.6GHz processor, 3GB RAM. Internal storage of 16GB, 32GB or 64GB, both the front and rear cameras have 13 MP, 3600 mAh battery, Android 7.0 Nougat operating system.